Sunday, April 24, 2011

The next step!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!

Guess what?!?! I now have a Chip In set up on my blog!!!! That basically means you can now financially contribute to helping me find Nastya's forever family!!!!! I am so excited about this opportunity!!! On the right hand side of the blog you will see the Chip In Box. All you have to do is click the Chip In button and it will walk you through step by step. I would like to let you know all donations are tax deductible and very much appreciated! This means we are one step closer to finding Nastya a forever home with a forever family! You guys are awesome and thank you in advance for all donations!!!

(If you would like more information about Nastya or you are interested in adopting her please visit http://reecesrainbow.org/nastya-11.)

No comments:

Post a Comment