Thursday, May 31, 2012

You've gotta read this one!!

Anyone who has read my blog even once, knows I have a place in my heart for orphans. There are few things that make me smile bigger than when a child becomes an "orphan no more"! So it stands to reason when one story comes to a close, that another should begin.

Mandy and Marty are bringing home Joseph and Samuel this weekend!!! Remember these guys?

Well after this weekend these two little guys get to be with the family God intended them to have! I have been beyond blessed to watch every step of this adoption process unfold. And this weekend begins the best part  of all!!! These guys are coming home! Praise God!!!

Now check this out! Today I was blog visiting, and came across my cousin's blog.


Well in this particular post there was a video. Of this family. And it made me cry. In a good way. Well here, just watch you'll see.

Such an amazing story. Did you cry too? I think it's truly remarkable how my Jesus really does make all things work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose!! So as one story, of a family who this weekend will have their boys home, ends; another will begin. Follow me on the Boutin family journey and together let's help bring Aaron home too. To lend a hand financially visit www.give1save1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment