Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little Loves!

Today is Valentines day and I would just like to show you a few faces. Some are of the little loves that I have blogged about before and some are new to my blog. But today during nap time for my little ones I would just like to take a little time to be a voice for the little loves who have no one. 

Meet Patti. Miss Patti is an adorable little love that has stolen my heart from the moment I first seen her picture. She will be 8 this August and I think it would be really awesome if she had a forever family for her birthday this year. I assure you it would be the best birthday present in the world and she would never forget that day!!


 Miss Patti has $23.00 in her grant so far. To access more information about Miss Patti and read what an adoptive family who visited her orphanage last month had to say you can click this link or go to http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=patti.





Here is Little Miss Nastya. This little one pulls on strings of my heart that few ever find. She has the same "extras" that my little sister has and I can not wait to see the day Miss Nastya goes home to her forever family! Lord this child is in my prayers like you would not believe! Here she is, Miss Nastya.



This little love has a grant that holds $133.65. To access more information about her you can click the link here or go to this website http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=nastya. Little Nastya will be 7 this July.










Next, I would like to show you little Leah. She just had her birthday last month, she turned 5. Oh how I wish she could have been in her forever family for this birthday. My prayer for this little one is that by this time next year I will find a blog that has her story and tells me about how well she is doing!


Leah has $36.00 in her grant currently. To access more information about her you can click here or visit this website http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=leah.








The last little one I want to show you today has a new picture!!! I can not tell you how excited I was to see her new picture. Without further ado, little Tatiana.
  
Isn't she a cutie. Little Tatiana is getting close to finding her forever family, I just know it. She will be 6 this May and you can bet when this little one finds that family I will be posting about it. Tatiana has $701.96 in her grant and you can find more information about her at this link or this website http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=tatiana.
Thanks for taking time out to read this blog. I pray that we all do something for the orphans. Donate, Share their stories, Adopt, and Pray. If we all do something we could make the world a different place. The kind of place that knows no orphans.

No comments:

Post a Comment