Thursday, March 1, 2012

To all my blog readers!!




There is a fundraiser going on right now. But this fundraiser is unlike any other I have seen, and believe you me I have seen my share :) This fundraiser is one that will aid in bringing three little ones home to be with their forever families; however, it also is an awareness event! So if you have any little loves on the Reece's Rainbow website that you would love to see belong to a forever family you can sponser that child. With a ten dollar donation your specific child will be assigned a balloon. Connected to that balloon will be the child's  picture, information about RR and the child, and a plea to help orphans. This is an opportunity to broaden the horizon for the children of Reeces Rainbow. Once all of the balloons are spoken for on March 25th there is going to be a balloon release. And check this out, these guys are going to make a video for us to watch the event :) Isn't that the coolest!! So go now to the blog below and get your child's balloon!! I got my four girls one!!!

http://4given2serve1god.blogspot.com/2012/02/balloon-release-march-25th.html?spref=fb



No comments:

Post a Comment