Friday, April 20, 2012

Sometimes I just need to hear from God. And this is why you haven't heard from me in a bit. Sometimes I just need my Jesus to whisper in my ear everything is gonna be ok. Sometimes things work out the way I think they should, and sometimes they don't. But in the midst of it all God is still God, and I am not. His ways will, always and forever, be higher than mine, just as his thoughts are higher than mine. I have had something on my heart for a while now that has burdened my spirit. But now is not the time to go there. In the mean time there are a few things I want to share with you. Recently there have been some things occur that have once again made me realize that I have a BIG GOD! That He is my provider and He is all I need. I love my Jesus.



Not only is the Rhodes family fully funded so they can go get there boys!!!
But my little Patti now has a forever family!
Little Bernadette has a family of her own now too! (This family is still in need of some financial support so feel free to head on over to Reece's Rainbow and show some love)
The little loves (that I blog so often about) have grants that have grown!! Leah and Tatiana you girls hang in there my prayer is that it won't be long now and your Mommy's (or Mommy) will come for you!!













Sometimes I just need some encouragement and the above stories have provided that for me. Thank you Lord Jesus for the extra reasons to praise you, for you alone are God and I will forever be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment