Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sneak Preview!!

So I am extremely excited about the fundraiser for Nastya next Saturday. So excited in fact, that I wanted to share with you guys something special :)  At the Reece's Rainbow booth where I will be spending my day on August 11th I will have 10 items with me to be raffled off. I am in the process of taking pictures and getting the items ready for display! On Monday I will have a chip in set up on my blog as well as pictures of the items to be raffled. 
                                                        
To be entered into the raffle all you must do is donate to the chip in the amount listed under the picture for one entry for that particular item. I know you guys are going to love the items that have been donated!! There are 2 pampered chef items, several Mary Kay items, a purse, a summer cheese ball bowl and knife set, a sentsy warmer, and several other really kool items. So come back and visit my blog on Monday to see all of the items up for raffle. And let's get my little girl's grant raised!!!

-Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. Working hard for a purpose is everyones goal
    For the love of a child, The gift of a soul.
    God gives us purpose on this life dance
    Lets bind together and give Nastya her chance <3
    Across the miles our lives have been touched,
    by a childs tender face...She deserves so much.

    ReplyDelete