Sunday, January 13, 2013

Here it is. In all of its ugliness.

I have been pretty MIA when it comes to blog posting lately. I promise I have not left or anything. Usually when I go missing for a while it is because God has been dealing with me on some issue or another. I have to be honest. So again, here it is. In all of its ugliness. I have a confession.

I AM WEAK.

Seriously. Honestly.

I have tried and tried and tried and then tried again to "fix" this particular issue that has been facing me for over a year now. But I am reminded over and over again that God has this and it is not my timing when certain things should occur.

But that's ok. Because I have an Author that tells me,  "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". (2 Corinthians 12:9a)

With that said, I have another confession. I will try to be patient. In this time of waiting, not knowing, hoping, and praying. 

In this season of my life I will be content. I will remind myself that while I wait God is working. It will happen. I just know it. But I have to wait. And I have to be ok with the waiting. 

I can do this. 

-Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment